1. Log into the PowerSchool portal.
2. Click on the “MySchoolBucks” button in the left hand menu.
3. If your child/children have any unpaid invoices, you can click on the “Add All Invoices To Basket” button.
4. Next click on the “View Cart/Checkout” button.
5. Choose your payment method and check out.
MySchoolBucks convenience charge options for meal payments include:
$2.49 per transaction, or
$12.95 per year for one child, or
$26.95 per year for family.
The yearly fee for one child or for a family is good for one year, from the time it is first paid.
MySchoolBucks convenience charges for payments of school fees are 3.95%.
To add a child to your MySchoolBucks account, go to Meal Accounts and click on the “+Add a Student” button.
On that page you can also set up “AutoPay” on a recurring basis, or for when a student’s balance falls below a certain amount.
You can review cafeteria purchases under Meal Accounts>Cafeteria Meal History.