The Lyme-Old Lyme Schools and Scholar Search Associates are presenting an Educational Forum for Families on Sunday, March 24, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. This is a FREE event open to the public and includes presentations for parents from experts and interactive workshops for students on such topics as public speaking, Zen and the art of relaxation, stop motion animation, exploration in ecology, and thinking in 3D.
To view parent and student sessions, or to sign up to attend the forum, go to Old Lyme Educational Forum for Families (https://www.scholarsearchassoc.com/index.php/events-h-upcoming/events-h-lymeoldlyme-2018) and click on the blue button, “Forum Signup EventBrite.”
For further information, call Patsy Kumekawa at (860) 664-3586, visit https://www.scholarsearchassoc.com/index.php/events-h-upcoming/events-h-lymeoldlyme-2018, or contact Michelle Dean at email@example.com.
49 Lyme Street, Old Lyme, CT 06371, telephone (860) 434-8182, fax (860) 434-4412 or 4413
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Guidelines for use of Weight Room
- Board of Education policy governs the use of school facilities by community members. This governance includes the use of the weight room.
- The Region 18 weight room is first available to Region 18 athletic teams as supervised by coaching staff and to students in posted hours during the school year. Students must always be supervised by a paid staff member.
- Staff may use the weight room but cannot do so in isolation for safety reasons. Access is exclusive to staff members and does not extend to their families or friends.
- Groups wishing to access the room can contact Marcia Welsh in the Facilities Office at 860-434-8182 x3608 to schedule time in the weight room. Scheduling will be done in accordance with Board of Education policy. This includes proof of insurance and fees if applicable.
- The weight room is not open to the public except through scheduling by the Facilities Office.
Public Act 99-165 mandates the notification of staff and parents and guardians of students prior to application of pesticide. Anyone who wishes to be notified may register to receive notice by emailing Jeanne DeLaura at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling her at 860-434-7238. The Lyme-Old Lyme Public Schools has not and does not plan to use pesticides but we are mandated by Public Act 99-165 to notify all staff and parents. See Board of Ed Policy below in its entirety.