To create and nurture students' love of learning and the value of the educational process through relevant, engaging, high quality curriculum and teaching.
- Embed throughout the curriculum:
Experiences that teach rigorous decision-making, personal accountability, and global citizenship.
The skills of flexibility, creativity, collaboration, independence, and self-advocacy.
Supports for social and emotional development.
- Continue to offer diverse programming opportunities within students' educational experience (curricular, co-curricular, extracurricular):
Use demographic and usage data to inform decisions.
- Assure that assessments are:
Rigorous, relevant, and necessary.
Used to inform decision-making for improvements in curriculum and instruction.
- To recruit and retain high quality staff.
- Offer high quality training and professional development for all staff.
- To expand partnerships between and among the global community resulting in opportunities for students such as: international school partnerships, tutoring, mentoring, cross-generational initiatives, and internships.
- To continue strong relations and communications with the public resulting in mutually beneficial partnerships.
- To utilize the unique natural and human resources in our communities to offer real world educational experiences and curricular connections for our students.
- To continue to maintain safe school facilities, grounds and athletic fields.
Assure up-to-date security, technology, and equipment.
Plan for budget implications based on need.
Measurements of Success
Success beyond high school.
School, teacher, and student recognitions.
Success at the transition years (elementary to middle and middle to high school).
- Student Enrollment
Positive community perception.
Strong community enrollment.
- Retention of High Quality Staff
Professional Development Offerings.