LOL at a Glance
Lyme-Old Lyme Public Schools is a school district that has created an environment that focuses on enabling children of all ages to reach their full potential as scholars, artists and athletes of character. This is made possible by Lyme-Old Lyme's commitment to a value added experience that includes:
- A campus with an enrollment of 1,302 students.
- A low student-teacher ratio that allows for individual attention.
- A faculty with an average of 18 years teaching experience in Connecticut and other locations with 97.4% holding a Master's Degree or higher.
- Formal academics with full-day kindergarten, with the foundation for reading, writing, and mathematics being set in the early grades.
- Average SAT scores of Class of 2016: Mathematical Reasoning: 557 / Critical Reading: 560 / Writing: 560.
- Sixteen advanced placement courses are offered. In 2015-2016: 132 students sat for 249 AP exams in 17 subjects; 197 exams were scored a 3, 4 or 5.
- The following world languages are offered at the high school level: Chinese, French, Latin and Spanish.
- Individual college counseling throughout the 4 upper school years.
- 92.8% of 2016 graduates pursued higher education.
- Outstanding athletic program.
Interested in attending the Lyme-Old Lyme Schools...
Fill out this short form and we will send you more information about our schools.